Is it necessary? Some would argue “yes!”
For those that live north of Texas, cold weather is a fact of life. Those cold floors on your feet can have you running for slippers. But when you are thinking of renovating your bathroom or kitchen, or doing a major remodel of your house, or a brand new build, you have some options.
It is exactly what it sounds like. Heated floors. (Someone is wondering right now if heated walls or ceilings are a thing. Yes, they too can be heated in pretty much the same way.)
Other than the obvious, warm feet, why should you consider in floor heating for your home. Here are a few benefits:
- Easy to install
- Works with most floor covering
- Among the most efficient heating systems
- Totally quiet
- Does not circulate air or dust making it perfect for allergy sufferers
- Does not take up any wall space liberating space for furniture
- Flexibility in room temperatures.
Would you like to discuss how in-floor heating can benefit you? Contact us today!